Friday, October 4, 2024

“New era dawns” full of opportunities in October

I’ll show you exactly how we could take advantage
 
   
     
So I’ve been talking to my pal and market expert Lance Ippolito…

We both think the stars are aligning for a Red Hot October

Of all the reasons we have high expectations, here’s a great one…

 
 
That’s right! It says we’ve entered a “new era of easy money”!

Because when the big insiders start to throw money around, there are plenty of opportunities for everyday traders — if they know where to look!

So Lance and I have teamed up to bring you several advantages to make the most of October.

 
 
And although we can’t promise future returns or against losses, not only am I sharing my #1 stock play for the month totally FREE…

I’m also revealing the names of 2 to 3 more of my best October plays from my research.

PLUS, Lance will pull up his proprietary market scanner to share where Wall Street is throwing their money to start the month.

So tap here to get started with your Red Hot October now.

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter


 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

🔨 This Stock Hammers the Competition!

These could be record-setting numbers... ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ...