Friday, October 4, 2024

Announcing my Final Countdown election briefing

Make sure you RSVP now so we know how many to respect
 
   
     
Now I’m not really a vocal political guy…

But we’re just over a month away from what I think will be the most consequential Presidential Election EVER for the stock market.

So I’m playing all the cards in my deck and building the ultimate election trading event ever on October 7th, 2024.

I’m calling it “the Final Countdown,” and I’m in inviting the TOP trading experts in the world to join me at this can’t-miss event:

 
 
When you join me at this Final Countdown briefing, you’re going to instantly unlock: 
 
My top FIVE bold predictions about the election
My personal expectations for who wins
The top stocks we’ll see Wall Street buying if Trump wins
The top stocks we’ll see Wall Street buying if Kamala wins 

And so much more! 

PLUS: my fellow traders are going to give you their unique perspectives and top trade ideas…

AND: I’ll show you why I think we’ll see Wall Street move money like never before in the weeks before and months after the election! 

Just sign up HERE so you save a seat at this briefing

We need to know how many to expect so RSVP ASAP (that’s a lot of letters)...
'Til the next trade,

Lance Ippolito
 
Signature Lance Ippolito
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Hated Message on Wall Street

My new warning is causing a ruckus. Which is crazy considering I don't support EITHER candidate. Even th...