Sunday, September 29, 2024

Pay close attention to this chart

Let me show you exactly what I’m talking about
 
   
     
Folks, I want you to pay close attention to this chart:
 
 
That bright blue line is just ONE of a bunch of reasons I think October is going to be red hot

I’m planning to reveal more over the next few days…

Then, on Tuesday, October 1st, right at 1pm ET… I’ll be joining Lance Ippolito LIVE to share my #1 stock pick for the month! 

>> You can join us by signing up here

Lance is going to be bringing some insights of his own on what Wall Street is buying at the start of the month.

Now, I can’t promise my predictions will come true, and I can’t guarantee wins or against losses. But I feel pretty strongly about the potential for a great October.

And these picks have always been winners in October, at least for 10 years or more in my research!

So Lance and I want to make sure you start the month right with the top picks for your watchlist. We’ll see you there!

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter


 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Microsoft Millionaires (this company could do it again)

Have you seen this strange oil investment? ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...