Sunday, September 29, 2024

China, Wall Street, and the Fed on the same side?

Check out what my research has picked up
 
   
     
I’ve told you I think October is going to be RED HOT, and that you should join me and Lance LIVE on Tuesday at 1pm ET to get prepared.

But here’s a little bit more on why I’m so confident.

Take a look at these three headlines:

 
 
With Wall Street, China, AND the Fed all throwing money around to start the month, we might have the perfect storm to move higher ahead of the election.

Now, I can’t promise my predictions will come true, and I can’t guarantee wins or against losses. 

But if that prediction is right, you’ll want to be there with me and Lance on October 1, because we’ll be sharing: 

 
My #1 pick for the month 
2-3 MORE of my top plays that have paid out October after October for ten years running
The top stocks Wall Street is pouring money into to start the month according to Lance’s scanners

All for FREE!

So drop your email on this page so we can send you the confirmation link!

And we’ll see you there,

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter


 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your up-to-date coin listings

What if you knew which coins were poised to breakout before most investors had a clue? I'm talking about having an institutional-l...