Saturday, September 14, 2024

Beware the Sword of Damocles

One year ago, I made a promise... I went on camera – to an audience that grew to be 6 million – and promised that when I saw the next great market crash forming in the Power Gauge, I'd sound the alarm.
 

Beware the Sword of Damocles


One year ago, I made a promise...

I went on camera – to an audience that grew to be 6 million – and promised that when I saw the next great market crash forming in the Power Gauge, I'd sound the alarm.

Next Thursday, in light of record-breaking volatility and a Fed meeting that is sure to rock the markets...

I'm officially making good on my promise.

Nearly one in three U.S. investors owns an AI stock today.

And as I'll explain on Thursday, I believe they'll soon experience a brutal reckoning...

One that Wall Street is already preparing for.

For the exact steps to take with your own money to prepare, join me here.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. Next Thursday, I'm going to show you how we'll pinpoint the timing of the next great market crash... potentially even down to the precise month or week.

I recognize that may sound hard to believe.

So I'm about to prove it to you... with data going back over twenty years of market crashes.

For all the details, go here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today @ 4pm ET: two stocks to capitalize on for the rest of September

They could be the biggest opportunities this week                               Now that the Fed has slashed the interest rate by a half...