Saturday, September 14, 2024

Don't ignore the Fed

Usually not my advice, but this week is an exception
 
   
     

If you know anything about me, you know that I tell most traders to ignore the Fed.

But this week, that’s gonna be pretty hard.

See, the Federal Reserve is poised to cut interest rates since the first time since 2020 on Wednesday, and that means there’s going to be a FLOOD of new cash in the markets.

 

 

We could see a buying frenzy like Wall Street hasn’t seen in years….

But unfortunately, most traders are going to make BIG mistakes during this fallout by focusing on the WRONG things!

I want to help you avoid that…

Which is why I’m sitting down with Stephen Ground on Monday morning to give you TEN specific tickers I’m gonna focus on after the Fed cuts rates.

But better yet, I’ve given Stephen two tickers to send out early to everyone who signs up on this page.

Grab your two FREE early access tickers here

Granted, we cannot promise future returns or against losses, but you won’t want to miss those, because, while I can’t promise future returns or against losses, they could start popping off THIS week! 

Trade well,

Jack

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today @ 4pm ET: two stocks to capitalize on for the rest of September

They could be the biggest opportunities this week                               Now that the Fed has slashed the interest rate by a half...