Friday, August 23, 2024

LIVE: My top 3 "breakout plays" before the weekend

Are you coming?
 
   
     

Hey, it’s Jack. 

You’re joining me for today’s call… right?

You can follow this link to the LIVE room

Listen… 

If you’ve ever “bought the dip” only to see the chart work against you… 

The three “breakout tickers” I’m sharing look ready to soar

Because I’ve found a way to increase the likelihood that a setup will catch a breakout… 

And work in my favor.

Just like the three “breakout tickers” I’m sharing on today’s live call

Of course, I can never guarantee a home run or avoid strikeouts… 

But as a former hedge fund manager I believe every retail trader needs to understand how breakouts really work. 

Here’s your one-time link to today’s LIVE ROOM


Trade well,

Jack Carter

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...