Sunday, August 4, 2024

I just got off an important phone call with Roger! Listen in…

Discover what our seasonality softwares picked up
 
   
     
Roger Scott and I just discussed what could be the BEST trading opportunities we’ve seen all summer. 

THREE little-known stocks that could surge nearly DOUBLE DIGITS after August 5th. 

And it could happen within ten days or less

Now, I know this might sound like we have some sort of insider information… and let me assure you, that’s definitely not the case.

But BOTH of our seasonality softwares are pointing to the same move right now, on the same three stocks… And honestly, it’s pretty exciting.. 

Roger called me up on Friday and what he revealed left me stunned. 

 
 
If you want to listen in on the private phone conversation and hear what Roger said… 

And most importantly, discover the details behind these three little-known stocks before August 5th… 

Now of course I can’t guarantee any future returns here or against losses but you can listen in if you …

Tap right here


Trade well,
 
Jack Carter

 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...