Will the crypto market go up or down from here?

Well... a Bitcoin price point could hold the answer.

That's why this Thursday at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern, I'm going to share exactly what price you should watch for Bitcoin to hit.

I'll then share exactly what my expert team and I recommend once it does hit that price.

And that's just the beginning...

Because we're also going to discuss altcoins in detail... specifically... when they could spike next. And whether right now is the perfect time to "buy the dip", or if you should wait.

I believe this will be the best source of information for crypto investors on the current state of the market... and... it's totally free!

To watch live, simply register by going here now:

Register for "Buy Crypto, Sell, or Wait... What to Do Now" for free right now (free registration ends soon).

This Bitcoin price point could hold the secret to short-term gains.

Make sure you watch on Thursday so you can keep your eye on it...

Could pay off big-time.

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101
















 

By the way...

If you're not interested in this week's important broadcast, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me updates on this important broadcast (However, keep me on your list)...