Sunday, May 19, 2024

Pay close attention to NVDA earnings this week

This is going to be a pivotal week for the stock market, as investors brace for Nvidia's first-quarter earnings...........................
 

Note from Marc: This is going to be a pivotal week for the stock market, as investors brace for Nvidia's first-quarter earnings. I encourage you to take a minute today to see my friend Greg Diamond's urgent prediction for what could soon happen to this stock... and the best way to profit from the big moves we could see this week...


Dear Reader,

I believe this could be the most volatile week for stocks this year.

After all, don't forget what happened in the days leading up to Nvidia's fourth-quarter earnings a few months ago...

Investors suffered through a brutal week of losses.

Including one of the biggest one-day drops EVER for the stock.

And it didn't even miss earnings!

Or consider what happened back on April 19... when the stock plummeted 10% in a single day – on no news at all!

These are just the beginning signs of much bigger swings I see forming...

And I plan to profit from them – no matter what happens this week.

You see, periods of extreme volatility are when you can make the most money in the shortest amount of time.

But you MUST understand what's happening and how to play these big moves.

Bottom line: I urge you to brace for a choppy week when the stock market opens tomorrow...

And I encourage you to consider what I'm certain is the best way to profit from what's about to happen.

Sincerely,

Greg Diamond, CMT
Senior Analyst, Stansberry Research

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Nvidia...

Far from it.

In fact, I've used this stock to book big gains before.

In 2021, for example, many investors were starting to get nervous about Nvidia's sales...

Chips were selling so fast that the company struggled to keep up with demand.

If you were a long-term buy-and-hold investor, this news might have made you a bit nervous, and you might have wanted to trim your gains.

But none of this mattered to me...

In September 2021, I sent an email predicting a Nvidia surprise.

(It wasn't too different from the surprise I'm warning could come this week.)

If you bought Nvidia after reading my prediction, you could have made 11%.

Not bad.

But I found a much better way to play it...

Which enabled me to book a 159% gain – nearly triple your money in the SAME timeframe.

In other words, you could have done nearly 15 TIMES BETTER using my strategy... than you could have made by owning Nvidia itself – even as its stock soared.

It had nothing to do with earnings estimates... an analyst upgrade... or anything like that...

It was all based on the recurring market pattern I'll show you here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AI Alert: XXX

Turn $10k into $1 MILLION over the next few years. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...