Sunday, May 19, 2024

Bad headlines will not keep me from trading Tesla

I’m going to continue trading the ticker using the exact same system that I always use…
 
   
     
The news hasn’t always been favorable for Tesla this year. 

In January, the ticker wiped out $73 billion in market value after an earnings call warned of slowing demand for electric vehicles. 

And shares took a tumble again after the prediction was substantiated in April… 

 
 
In spite of negative press like this, I will continue to trade Tesla multiple times each month.

I’m going to continue trading the ticker using the exact same system that I always use… 

Where I’ve been able to see an average return of 9.56% per trade over the past year! 

Obviously, I cannot guarantee future profits or against losses… 

But perhaps you’d like to consider trading the ticker too.

See why I still LOVE trading Tesla.
'Til the next trade,

Lance Ippolito
 
Signature Lance Ippolito
*The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. The trades expressed are from historical data in order to demonstrate the potential of the system.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AI Alert: XXX

Turn $10k into $1 MILLION over the next few years. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...