Sunday, May 19, 2024

[Chart + Hitlist View] My Bread And Butter

What’s your “bread and butter” in trading right now? Mine has been this little orange line…
 
   
     
What’s your “bread and butter” in trading right now? 

Mine has been this little orange line… 

 
 
Or on my hitlists, these orange boxes…
 
 
In fact, by making this tool my FINAL step in selecting a trade… 

It’s helped me achieve a 95.91% win rate on over 170 trades. 

No joke! 

I plan on teaching you how to use my “bread and butter” during my next bootcamp session…

Which we’ll be kicking off this Monday. 

Want the details? 

Read all the details on how you can participate here on this page!
Enjoy,
 
 
The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 10/30/2023 to 05/16/2024 on closed trade signals, the average win rate is 95.91%, and the average return per position (winners and losers) is 13.45% with an average hold time of less than 24 hours on the options.
     
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AI Alert: XXX

Turn $10k into $1 MILLION over the next few years. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...