Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Miss out on Nvidia? Read this...

Warren Buffett finally unveiled the "mystery stock" he's kept under wraps for the last year. He's officially bought $6+ billion worth of insurance company Chubb (CB).
 

Dear Reader,

Warren Buffett finally unveiled the "mystery stock" he's kept under wraps for the last year.

He's officially bought $6+ billion worth of insurance company Chubb (CB).

But there's an even bigger investment Buffett has set his sights on next...

And he's even teamed up with Bill Gates to do it.

A growing stream of tech billionaires are also jumping on board – like Jeff Bezos, Marc Benioff, and Peter Thiel...

Along with billionaire and OpenAI CEO Sam Altman who's personally investing $375 million.

What's got some of history's richest investors so excited?

It's a groundbreaking breakthrough that's about to roll out across the country.

And these billionaires know, like I do, that this breakthrough could create more wealth than any invention of the last 100 years.

In fact, early estimates say it could create more wealth than A.I., the automobile, the smartphone, and the computer—combined.

It could even be worth 20 times more than Nvidia.

If you're wondering how I know all this...

My name is Whitney Tilson. I'm a former hedge-fund manager who's spotted some of the top-performing stocks of the last 25 years, before they became household names.

It's how I got noticed by media outlets like CNBC, which nicknamed me "The Prophet" because of the accuracy of my predictions.

I told people to buy Netflix back in 2012, calling it "the next Amazon" – which I also bought, by the way, back in 1999.

(Amazon later went on to soar as much as 7,356%.)

When I recommended Netflix, it was trading for just $7.78 a share. Less than nine years later, it rose more than 90 times, peaking at more than $700.

But the story I'm sharing today could be bigger than all that.

Fair warning: Just like with some of my past predictions, I expect 99% of folks will still miss out on this. That's the way these things go, unfortunately.

Which is why I'm doing everything I can to get this story in front of as many Stansberry readers as possible.

Don't delay – the window to act is closing fast, and I don't want you to miss it.

All the details are posted for you here...

Including the name of what could be the No. 1 investment of the next decade.

Regards,

Whitney Tilson
Senior Analyst, Stansberry Research

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheat Sheet: Melania ‘Experts’ Say She Won’t Be Moving Back to D.C.

Aside from a few closed-door fundraisers and her son's high school graduation, we haven't seen much of Melania Trump since her husba...