Sunday, May 5, 2024

Here’s the truth

Forgive me for being blunt
 
   
     
Listen, I don’t come at my readers this direct very often, but here goes nothing: 

There is one strategy that has helped change my life and I’d like to think it has changed the lives of some of my readers, too. 

We’ve had success stories but  I won’t even show you here because I don’t want you to get unrealistic expectations since individual results do vary.

But the point is, this thing is the real deal.

There’s a reason I consider it my flagship, even with all the market advantages I’ve discovered in recent years.

I’m urging you

Watch this URGENT training here! 

Because right now, in turbulent markets, I’m doing something incredibly special with this setup to help me predict the market move each week.

So not only can you target income every single week with this trade.

But you can even know how I’m trading the broader market! 

It all starts here though…

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter
 
From 1/1/21 through 4/17/24 the average return per options trade (winners and losers) is 3.2% in 3 days, with a 97.0% win rate. Annualized the return on options is 166% per year. We cannot guarantee any specific future results, as there is always high degree of risk involved in trading. See our Terms on the DTI homepage for more information.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel the odds are stacked against you, take a look at this.

Look how many stocks are stuck in the middle and barely move                               Take a look at this eye-opening graph...     ...