Sunday, May 5, 2024

Jaw-Dropping S&P Prediction Unveiled

Where Roger Scott predicts the S&P 500 to head by the end of 2024… Has me shocked.
 
   
     
SHOCKING: S&P 500 Price Target By End Of 2024
 

Where Roger Scott predicts the S&P 500 to head by the end of 2024… 

Has me shocked. 

I can’t get into the details now… 

Or give you the price targets he gave me… 

But let’s just say, I doubt ANYONE else is expecting this

 
 
He’ll be giving out all the details during his LIVE mid-year market outlook this Monday, May 6th at 1pm Eastern… 

Register alongside me to get his shocking S&P 500 prediction on Monday.


Geof
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rocket Lab Stock Drops but Could Still Launch Higher

Rocket Lab Stock Drops but Could Still Launch Higher Rocket Lab USA Inc. (NASDAQ: RKLB) is one of the small-cap aerospace stocks to watch.....