Sunday, May 5, 2024

The Bubble Will Pop in 10 Days

Consider yourself warned: A massive market move is 10 days away. I don't claim to predict the future...
 

Dear Reader,

Consider yourself warned: A massive market move is 10 days away.

I don't claim to predict the future...

But the fact is, we've been able to pinpoint some of the biggest moves in the markets... with unusual accuracy... with the same strategy I used when advising George Soros, who independently went on to make $1 billion on a single trade.

It's how I predicted this year's melt-up – 9 days into the new year.

The 2020 and 2022 crashes...

And how my work pointed to the top 9 stocks of 2023, enough to turn a $10,000 stake in each name into a $78,800 total profit.

Today, my newest prediction centers on Wednesday, May 15.

It's all based on a strategy that once got me scoffed at on CNBC. But you could've made a 733% return – overnight – if you'd listened to me.

Ignore me, if you want...

But you have just days left to move your money.

Click here for the full details – or hold your peace on May 15.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My #1 investment for 2024

probably not what you think ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏...