Thursday, April 4, 2024

"I screwed up bigtime" [don't make the same mistake]

 

Monument Traders Alliance Alerts

Dear Reader,

Shah Gilani is a sought-after investment expert with decades of experience and a wealth of knowledge. His latest email struck a chord...

And I think you'll feel the same. Take a look below.

- Bryan Bottarelli, Head Trade Tactician



"I Screwed up Bigtime" [Don't Make the Same Mistake]

Hi, Shah Gilani here.

I've got a quick story for you.

It's about a mistake that's easily cost me millions of dollars, probably a lot more

See, back in 2016, bitcoin halved.

A lot of crypto folks were saying that the price would surge.

But did I buy?

NO. Of course, I had a litany of reasons.

"Bitcoin has no inherent, no intrinsic value." "Crypto doesn't serve a purpose." "It's a bubble."

Over the next year or so, bitcoin's price ran from $12 to a peak of $1,046.

WHOOPS.

Then in 2020, it halved again. But did I learn my lesson?

NOPE.

I watched from the sidelines as bitcoin ran from $8,500 to over $64,000 in a single year.

By then I was saying, it doesn't have any intrinsic value, but it is a great "speculative instrument."

Worse still, I missed out as 68 altcoins - yes, SIXTY-EIGHT! - soared over 1,000% in a year.

Eight jumped well over 10,000%.

That would 100X your investment.

A bunch of folks became crypto millionaires after those halvings.

But if you missed out - like I did - I've got some good news...

Bitcoin's 4th halving is about to take place... scheduled for right around April 18.

And history suggests that it could send the ENTIRE crypto market rocketing higher.

Bitcoin is already up around $24,000 on the year... but our research indicates the altcoin market is just gearing up for its biggest moves.

It's why Crypto expert and Manward Alternative Investment Strategist Robert Ross is holding an urgent, FREE webinar Thursday, April 11 at 2pm Eastern.

Click to play video

I'm hosting the event, it's the least I could do after missing the last great crypto bull runs,and we'd love to have you.

It's totally FREE... and we'll discuss the best ways to target potentially HUGE, lighting-fast gains as the altcoin market catches fire once again.

Click here to reserve your free spot now.

Cheers,

Shah Gilani
Chief Investment Strategist, Manward Press

P.S. Don't make the same mistake I did. Every time bitcoin has halved... the crypto market has soared and delivered peak gains as high as 132,712%... 262,195%... even 1,581,942%!

To be clear, those are SINGLE YEAR WINS! Join us at the event for urgent details on the altcoins you should target immediately - and claim a FREE AI/crypto recommendation just for showing up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment