Thursday, April 4, 2024

[Bonuses Added] Over $300 in additional bonuses

Alright it’s time we had a talk.
To view this email as a web page, go here.
 
   
     
   
Alright ,

It’s time we had a talk.
 
It’s come to my attention that you still haven’t finished placing the order for your free Candlestick Pattern Cheatsheets.

I understand…maybe the potential behind these sheets isn’t crystal clear to you yet.
 
We can’t all be geniuses :) 
 
I’ve decided to sweeten the pot for you a little bit, just so you don’t ignore the opportunity in front of you…

I’ve added 2 things for you.

1) A FREE Pattern Trader E-book ($49 Value)

This Ebook will show you step-by-step demonstrations of how to implement these five candlestick patterns… Stop loss, entry targets, everything. 
 
2) FREE access to my VIP Trading room  ($300 Value)

This is my favorite part of this entire program. You can chat with others, I host daily live market updates and I share tons of trade ideas and opportunities. You get free access. 

This already was an absolute no-brainer (the sheets are FREE), but it would be downright dumb of you to walk away now.

Here’s where you can grab your FREE sheets and $300 in bonuses.

Roger
   
 
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment