Friday, March 22, 2024

You can trade side-by-side with me as an ALL STAR

Today @ 1 PM ET
 
   
     
Today @ 1 PM ET, I’ll be going LIVE to share the biggest opportunity I can offer…

Which is to trade side-by-side with me as one of my ALL STAR students.

Because I’m on something of a win streak!

Becoming one of my ALL STARS is your chance to see under-the-hood of my top techniques…

Like my top income strategy with a 58-0 streak…

And my crypto alert that locked in over 200% last month during BTC’s down month…

And my aggressive options strategies hit over a dozen triple digit winners…

Which produced some of my best plays this year alone!

But here’s the thing…

Everybody who joins me won’t be able to get in!

Because I’m taking on just 10 new ALL STARS!

If you want to be one of them, get all my top techniques, and trade side-by-side with me…

Make sure you join me today @ 1PM ET!

I hope you do,
 

Disclaimer: The above referenced trades are from four of Jeffry’s different trading strategies. Opening Bell Alerts has won 109 of 180 trade alerts since January 2022, with an average trade (winners and losers) of 9.02%. Green Light Income Alerts has issued 73 trades with 73 winners, and 0 open trades. The average win is 7.59%. Crypto Unleashed has issued 13 trades with 11 winners so far. His indicator is a discretionary trading tool and does not maintain a track record. Please keep in mind that all trades are examples of top performers and do not reflect “typical” results. Never risk more than you can afford to lose.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...