Thursday, March 21, 2024

My top stock for recent all-time highs

[Broadcasting] Free Hotspot sessions with your favorite stocks
 
   
     
Roger here with an exciting update! 

The Fed decided to hold interest rates in place yesterday, promised three more rate cuts before the year is over, and markets surged upwards to all-time highs on the expected news. 

So, I’m going live right now to issue my #1 stock pick that’s teeing up for a possible trade with my new software.

It isolates “Hotspot Dates” on your favorite tickers…which are the most bullish windows to buy a particular stock, each and every year. 

My brand new software makes spotting them a cinch.

And I’ve got my eyes on a top stock right now. 

A real doozy that’s got me rubbing my eager hands together!

Obviously, I cannot guarantee future results or against losses. 

But I can promise that you’ll miss out on a great opportunity if you don’t jot down your favorite tickers and attend my live broadcast. 

The live room is already open… I’ll be starting at Noon ET sharp.
See you soon,

Roger Scott
     
     
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...