Thursday, March 21, 2024

Call from Porter

When I get a call from Porter Stansberry, I never quite know how it will go. You see, when Porter retired from actively managing Stansberry Research several years ago, he asked me to step into his role as publisher.
 

Dear Reader,

When I get a call from Porter Stansberry, I never quite know how it will go.

You see, when Porter retired from actively managing Stansberry Research several years ago, he asked me to step into his role as publisher.

And if you've only been reading our work for a few years, you might not realize just how big those shoes were to fill – Porter has very high expectations.

But Porter wasn't calling on me as my boss (he recently came out of retirement to work as the chairman and CEO of our parent company)...

He was calling me because he was excited about an incredibly rare and short-term opportunity in the financial markets.

"This situation literally shouldn't exist," he told me, "and in a few months, it likely won't anymore."

In short, what got Porter all excited was something that many folks think should be mathematically impossible in the stock market.

So, I got on my Bloomberg terminal, and looked at the group of small-cap stocks Porter told me about, and what I saw was frankly shocking.

I immediately knew that this was a real and legitimate opportunity for our subscribers to make tremendous gains.

But I also knew we had to move fast...

Luckily, Porter wasn't the only one who was on the scent. As my friend Professor Joel Litman told me:

"I've been talking to my institutional clients about this exact situation. They've been trying to put together a fund to take advantage of it, but institutions are often slow moving, and I think they are going to miss it."

If you don't know Joel, his clients include all of the top 10 institutional investors on Wall Street.

In other words, on March 26, you may have a rare chance to take advantage of the situation before the big players on Wall Street do.

Luckily, Porter and Joel both happened to be in Miami, so they flew in a camera crew and sat down to explain:

  • What's so shocking about this group of small-cap stocks...
  • Why this opportunity typically shouldn't ever exist...
  • And how we ended up in a market where it's now occurring in a larger number of stocks than any other time in 20 years.

But the situation is moving even faster than we expected it to...

So, while Porter and Joel were planning on releasing this new presentation a few weeks from now, their teams are rushing to make it available to you beginning on March 26.

One of the stocks they've been looking at just popped 100% in a single day this week, as their teams work to get this story to you.

And they believe we're going to see a wave of similar opportunities shoot up in similar ways in the coming days, for a very specific reason.

But I don't want to ruin the surprise...

This is an opportunity that may never occur again in our lifetimes.

And the best part is, this opportunity today exists at a time when most equities are trading at sky-high valuations.

But as you'll learn on March 26, these stocks are the cheapest they've ever been... at least, for the moment.

So, I urge you not to wait...

If you want to be among the first to receive Porter and Joel's urgent briefing the moment it goes live, click here.

Regards,

Brett Aitken
Publisher, Stansberry Research

P.S. Joel and Porter are some of the only analysts I've seen talk about this story anywhere.

And considering that many of the companies they're targeting have a market cap of $100 million or less, I really can't overemphasize how important it will be to act quickly on the information they plan to share if you're interested.

With the Magnificent 7 running out of steam by all appearances, this could be the best investing opportunity you'll see for the remainder of 2024.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...