Thursday, March 21, 2024

Going LIVE with my top stock right now!

Important question about your favorite stocks
 
   
     
The markets have surged to all-time highs after FOMC.

The Fed decided to hold interest rates in place, and promised three more rate cuts before the end of the year.

As a result of this market buzz… 

My new software has isolated a “Hotspot Date” for a top stock that could be poised for a breakout over the next two weeks. 

I’m going live right now to share that #1 stock pick…join me here.

Here’s how I define “Hotspot Dates”... 

These are the most bullish windows to buy a particular stock, each and every year. 

And my brand new software makes spotting them a cinch.

Obviously, I cannot guarantee future results or against losses. 

But I can promise that you’ll miss out on a great opportunity if you don’t attend my FREE broadcast. 

Come on in because the action is starting now…

Join me live right here.
See you inside!

Roger Scott
     
     
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...