Wednesday, March 6, 2024

My March 2024 Stock Warning

The stock market's roaring 2024 rally is about to be put to the test. You see, new jobs and inflation data will be released in just a few days.
 

Have You Seen My Annual March Warning?


The stock market's roaring 2024 rally is about to be put to the test.

You see, new jobs and inflation data will be released in just a few days.

The last time this happened, we saw a surprising surge in inflation. Stocks slid sharply before surging to new record highs.

But as U.S. investors hold their breaths for the latest economic data...

I believe they're in for an entirely different surprise altogether.

You see, I recently warned that a massive market shake-up is headed for U.S. stocks this March – and it could catch you off guard if you're paying attention to the exact wrong data.

The proof is in my track record.

Every year, for the past 4 years, I've called for a BIG market shift – ALL in March.

For instance, in March 2020... before the devastating COVID crash, I told my readers to get OUT of stocks:

And then back in... before stocks soared 41%:

In March 2021, while other high-profile investors clamored on CNBC for a stock market correction, I urged my readers not to sell stocks in March that year... before stocks went on to soar another 21%:

In March 2022, I also signaled to sell stocks... before we experienced the worst year for stocks since 2008:

In March 2023, I called the "RUN on the banks" we suffered that month, and my Power Gauge even flashed early bearish sell signals on the very worst offenders:

Even so, I announced that the worst banking failures since 2008 would NOT derail the new bull market... and sure enough, stocks are up 24% since then:

Now, I'm doing it all over again for March 2024.

My new March warning is based on an indicator backed by nearly 100 years of data...

Using this indicator, I can see – with 90% accuracy – a BIG market surprise emerging THIS March.

It has nothing to do with the release of new economic data... or the next Federal Open Market Committee meeting.

But mark my words: Your ability to do well financially this year depends on one step you MUST take as soon as possible this March...

Before this pivotal shift takes place.

I reveal my 2024 March market warning here.

Along with two free recommendations I urge you to act on immediately...

Because what I reveal here could mean the difference between seeing huge potential profits... and facing severe losses this year.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...