That's the question that keeps me awake at night…

Did I miss the bull run? because if I missed it then that means I'm too late and the opportunity is gone.

Well, I'm here to tell you that you did miss it… but that's okay because there's probably another one coming tomorrow, the next day, next week, and next month. 

In fact, there are "micro bull runs" that happen every single week. 

Especially when the market is red-hot like it is right now!

Look: trading micro bull runs can make the difference between an investor who makes gains in the bull run… versus an investor who retires.

And the best trader I know at it is one of our lead analysts at Crypto 101, Brendan Viehman. 

He taught me the strategy I use to trade micro bull runs today – the difference is, he invented the strategy… and he's been using it for over 7 years.

Brendan is trading these micro bull runs like crazy right now, since they are happening all the time within the macro bull run!

And the only reason he's able to do that is because he's able to see things you can't. 

Once you can see what he sees, you'll be able to know exactly when these micro bull runs happen, how long they last, and how to catch them. 

Want to learn how he's doing it?

Check out the new video Brendan just recorded about maximizing profits in the bull run

I recommend you watch this asap...

So you don't miss the next "micro bull run" coming up...

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101





















 

By the way...

If you're not interested in this "Micro Bull Run" strategy, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me updates on this important new strategy (However, keep me on your list)...