Friday, March 8, 2024

My latest prediction is coming true

It's been about a week and a half since I unveiled my 2024 Election Surprise prediction. And it appears that the election-year pivot has arrived just as I predicted.
 

Dear Reader,

It's been about a week and a half since I unveiled my 2024 Election Surprise prediction.

And it appears that the election-year pivot has arrived just as I predicted.

Since you may not have had a chance to watch yet, let me fill you in...

In every election year, for the past nearly 100 years, we've seen a dramatic market shift occur right around this time of year.

The volatility surrounding Super Tuesday fades away...

Creating a brief window of opportunity to buy the top-performing stocks of the year, just before they take off.

It all has to do with a highly predictable four-year election cycle which has held enormous sway over the market for nearly a century.

During my broadcast, I showed just how closely correlated stock performance and this four-year cycle are...

(Click here to watch a replay now.)

And I also explained what this often-overlooked four-year cycle means for the markets, plus why I expect it to hold true no matter who wins the election in November.

Put as plainly and simply as possible: The choices you make around the election-year pivot could determine if your investments do well this year, or if the market simply passes you by.

We're planning to take down my interview soon, but you can still watch a replay today when you click here.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. The window of opportunity created by the election-year pivot is why I waited to issue my specific BUY and SELL recommendations for 2024 – stocks I strongly urge you to act on before today's closing bell.

Now, you might think it's impossible to know which stocks will outperform all others this year...

But my Power Gauge flashed BUY on 9 of the top 10 stocks of 2023:

When we widen our sample size...

The Power Gauge issued buy alerts for 45 of the top 50 best-performing stocks in the market last year as well:

And while I believe we're already beginning to see signs that election year pivot is occurring exactly as I expected...

It isn't too late to act.

That's why I urge you to click here and learn how to get your hands on my top 10 and bottom 10 stocks for 2024.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...