Thursday, February 22, 2024

2024 Election Market Surprise

I'm finally ready to share my financial roadmap for 2024. Because this election year – there's one financial story you can't afford to tune out:
 

2024 Election Market Surprise


I'm finally ready to share my financial roadmap for 2024.

Because this election year – there's one financial story you can't afford to tune out:

On February 29, I'm calling for a critical election-year event headed straight for U.S. stocks.

It has to do with Super Tuesday...

Along with an outcome no one sees coming... but that we can predict with 90% accuracy...

This will be my fourth year in a row sharing a critical market forecast around this time of year.

Like warning to sell stocks before the COVID crash in 2020... to stay invested in stocks in 2021... to avoid the 2022 brutal bear market... and to steer clear of 2023's historic banking crisis.

But what the Power Gauge is showing us now could be the biggest surprise of all...

On February 29, I'll be going public for the first time about this election-year event headed straight for the stock market.

I'll detail its potential ramifications for your wealth in 2024...

And why this election market event could mean the difference between seeing multiple triple-digit winners this year – OR – holding onto the kind of stocks the Power Gauge tells me are most vulnerable right now.

To avoid being blindsided by this election surprise...

Please join me on Thursday, February 29.

I'll explain the full details then.

Sincerely,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...