Wednesday, August 16, 2023

This week on The Weekly Spread:

The rise & fall of CMG
image

Tomorrow at 12pm ET I am sitting down with Norman Hallett for our weekly income show - The Weekly Spread!

This week we want to do a case study of a stock that was great… until it wasn't.

CMG.

I will walk viewers through a step-by-step of what I would have done if I was in the stock as it was tanking.

PLUS: Will I ever give it another chance?

[Hint: The answer is no - but join me tomorrow to find out why!]

Use this link to join the action tomorrow at 12pm ET!

Trade well,

image

Jack Carter

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...