Monday, July 31, 2023

Want to target a 200% target on one trade?

image

Everyone likes to hit big "monster" trades…

Ya know, the kind you can tell your buddies about over drinks.

I've spent most of my life reminding people not to fall into the trap of going for crazy wins.

Slow and steady wins the race and all that…

But a new report has forced me to switch gears when it comes to targeting these "Monsters".

Let me put it like this:

I'm going hunting.

I've found a way to target some astronomical gains…

My next signal is targeting a huge 200%... on just one trade in a little over 2 weeks!

And I want to build a Pilot Group of traders to fully test this aggressive strategy.

So if you want to go hunting with me…

Watch the Monster Trades Presentation Here

Trade well,

image

P.S. Happy hunting

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is this fossil fuels fan recommending a solar power company?

Oil and gas can be great investments, but this might be even better ...