Monday, July 31, 2023

It's almost time!

Join me this morning @ 11am ET!
image

This Saturday I cut my vacation short to get an urgent briefing out to my followers…

If you missed it - it was all about an audit that my team put together.

The results: almost unbelievable!

It showed trades that could target 200% on average!

All in just shy of 2 weeks time!

And it all starts today!

Join me at 11am ET for the full story!

Trade Well,

image

Jack Carter

Jack Carter Trading

Stated results are from hypothetical options applied to real published trades from April 25th- July 12th. Performance is not indicative of future results. Trade at your own risk and never risk more than you can afford and are willing to lose.

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE at 4 PM ET - 2 Traders Sharing 2 Different Strategies...

New Trading Event This shifting market is revealing some ideal options trades. If you are ready to grab some of the best setups...