Sunday, June 11, 2023

Prepare for a revelation: This email holds information you'll regret not knowing earlier

Find out what my readers have known for a while now…
image

I'm a busy guy… I don't need extra projects to fill my time.

So it's reasonable if you're wondering why I am putting so much time into this brand new event my team and I have been working on…

The answer is easy though: We discovered an edge too big to ignore.

And I don't say that lightly.

I've been around a long time. I've seen almost every version of every strategy you can imagine.

But when we got the research back with a select number of tickers that tend to go up on the same dates every year… It was pretty mind boggling.

For example, let's take a look at Microsoft.

Most people have no idea that on a specific few days in the fall, Microsoft has gone up 10 consecutive years (I'll tell you the exact days during the workshop, by the way).

Early in 2013, Windows 8 underperformed and Ballmer (Microsoft CEO retired)... A lot of people thought the Apple dominance would fuel a slow death for Microsoft.

But on the dates MSFT is supposed to go up every year, it did!

In 2014, Microsoft announced a shocking cut of 18,000 jobs…

image

Again, fear over the future of the tech giant was rampant… and, again, MSFT went up on the dates it was supposed to.

And this pattern repeated every year for a DECADE!

Now, what you really want to know is "what about last year?" right?

After all, 2022 was a brutal year…

And tech got hit the hardest.

In fact, here's what MSFT's chart looked like just before the window opened:

image

But as soon as the window opened… Even last year during a historic beatdown of tech stocks… you guessed it:

image

The box I drew on the chart is our window. As you can see, a shocking rally to the upside occurred right on the days MSFT is supposed to go up (it went right back down after, by the way).

Anyone who knew about this window on MSFT, would have been very happy over the last decade…

And I hope you can see why this is simply too big of an edge to ignore.

Of course, no strategy wins 100% of the time… And you should never invest more than you could afford to lose.

That's why I took the research on this project to the next level… So far, we're 4 for 5 on the signals.

And why I am working on a brand new project specifically designed to take advantage of it.

Because Microsoft is just one example (and not even the best one)... there are hundreds of stocks that have their own unique windows on different dates across the calendar.

And I want to help you take advantage of them.

That's the reason for today's special broadcast.

If you want to know Microsoft's window… and 9 more… and some other cool stuff… don't miss it!

I'll see you there

Your friend,

Jack Carter

image
image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE at 4 PM ET - 2 Traders Sharing 2 Different Strategies...

New Trading Event This shifting market is revealing some ideal options trades. If you are ready to grab some of the best setups...