Thursday, January 5, 2023

It’s time for the little guy to get his… | 5 January

Unsubscribe

Web Version

Market Secrets Diary

Here is an interesting offer from our partners:

Dear Reader,

Hi. I'm Nomi Prins.

I hold a Ph.D. in International Political Economy, which means that I study how politics influences the markets.

I used these skills on Wall Street, where I made my employers at Chase, Bear Stearns, and Goldman Sachs very rich.

And I was well compensated for it.

Before I left Wall Street, I made a million dollars a year.

But I got sick of watching them take advantage of the little guy over and over again. So, 20 years ago, I quit.

Since then, I've written 7 books and made appearances on CNBC, Bloomberg, PBS, CSPAN, and most recently, Fox Business to expose ordinary Main Street Americans to what I believe is Wall Street's biggest unfair advantage...

Russell 2000 (RUT)

I call it The Great Distortion...

It's how Wall Street insiders take advantage of the massive amount of money central banks inject into the stock market.

All this money distorts how the economy should work.

It makes those at the top richer - at the expense of everyone else.

Since I left Wall Street in 2002, I've made it my life's mission to expose The Great Distortion and, more importantly, help my readers have the chance to grow richer because of it.

This $130 trillion commitment to renewable energy is just the latest chapter in The Great Distortion.

And I've already shown my readers how to make money because of it through my various research services...

And now I am opening it up to you.

Watch my latest video here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...