Thursday, November 17, 2022

♟ Finding Symmetry in These 2 Trades...

Trade of the Day Logo

"Markets tend to do what they've already done."

Nathan Bear, Lead Technical Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

Nathan Bear

I said I wasn't quite sure about the market's direction last week.

But this week I have a better feel.

I'm leaning bullish after the consumer price index (CPI) report. And unless something changes, I think we can keep this rally going into next month's CPI report and Federal Open Market Committee meeting.

So for today's video, I'm using a concept I call "symmetry" for two trades.

Click here to see the two companies I've got my eye on

Legendary Investor Paul Tudor Jones Predicts "Violent Death" for Putin

Putin Stressed
 

Source: Wikimedia Commons

 

Few people know this, but Putin just made the single biggest mistake of his life. It's not invading Ukraine... but it could have a profound effect on world markets. A market expert breaks down the opportunity here.

INSIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

The Musk Implosion Is Great For This Stock

The Musk Implosion Is Great for This Stock!

Man Chasing Money

The Very Best Strategy on Wall Street Today

Walmart

Huge Retail Earnings: Walmart Will Set the Tone

Flags

How to Profit From "Putin's Folly"

This FREE Package Reveals Stocks That Pay You CASH

It's 100% free.

Take it and learn how to get paid to invest.

Instagram

Follow Us on Instagram!

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...