Are you ready?

Today I'm going to show you exactly what the smart money is doing in crypto right now...

And I really think it's going to surprise or even shock you.

I'm going to pull back the curtain and show you why companies like Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Fidelity, Charles Schwab, and Citadel are all making their biggest crypto moves yet, under the cover of a bear market.

I'm going to show you where they're investing... 

And give you a step-by-step guide to do the same.

This will help you create the ultimate low-risk/high-reward portfolio for the current market.

There's just one little problem...

To watch today, you'll need a complimentary ticket.

And you are reading this email because as of now, you don't have one.

It takes just a few seconds to get yours and it's not too late...

Go here now while you still can:

Claim your complimentary ticket to today's special crypto broadcast (last call - webinar is today).

What I'm about to share is, hands down, the most exciting thing happening in crypto right now.

You need to hear this.

So get your ticket now and I'll see you at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific.

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101














By the way...

If you're not interested in this week's critical webinar, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me webinar updates this week (However, keep me on your list)...