It's official: 

The fed is all-in on quantitative tightening. Their goal is simple: crash the economy to stop inflation in its tracks.

It's an insanely hard decision to make and I don't envy them...

Still, I think it's the right call to make.

In the meantime, I expect stock and crypto prices to suffer. 

But mark my words... we will survive.

This is nothing new to long-term followers of Crypto 101. Many who joined up in 2018, during the longest "crypto winter" in history.

The bear market strategy I recommend is simple:

1) Don't lock in losses in top coins by selling right now unless you absolutely have to to survive.

2) Buy rock solid coins at rock bottom prices to prepare for massive gains in the market recovery.

I just wrote an article on the #1 crypto I'm recommending right now...

It trades for well under a dollar and completely redefines what a crypto is capable of.

And while we might be in a bear market...

J.P. Morgan, Blackrock, and the Monetary Authority of Singapore just joined forces to move trillions in real world assets onto the blockchain. Why? Because of what this crypto does.

You can read my article and discover the my #1 coin by going here now:

Discover my #1 crypto pick for June 2022 and see why banks are making multi-trillion dollar moves right now to prepare for it.

I look back on 2018 fondly...

Because the gains we made in 2020 - 2021 were legendary.

So keep your chin up...

You're in the right place.

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101

















 

By the way...

If you're not interested in my #1 urgent pick for June 2022, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me insights on this #1 crypto pick for this month (However, keep me on your list)...