Thursday, May 12, 2022

Stones Correction

"Exile" was released on May 22nd in the U.S. (the 26th in the U.K.), not May 12th:

twitter.com/stonesdata/status/1524625328655712257?s=21&t=iXJpW08xdJovhkyemTgFrA

I guess you can't trust the "Wall Street Journal," where I read about the anniversary.

Then again, it didn't ring right. I wondered why I didn't buy the album while I was still at school. I distinctly remember buying it at Korvette's in Trumbull when the semester was over, and I'm not one to wait.

--
Visit the archive: lefsetz.com/wordpress/
--
Listen to the podcast:
-iHeart: ihr.fm/2Gi5PFj
-Apple: apple.co/2ndmpvp
--
www.twitter.com/lefsetz
--
If you would like to subscribe to the LefsetzLetter,
www.lefsetz.com/lists/?p=subscribe&id=1

If you do not want to receive any more LefsetzLetters, Unsubscribe

To change your email address this link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade GameStop Like a Pro With This Essential EMA Strategy

Learn how this unique setup can enhance your trading game‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...