Monday, February 14, 2022

[FREE] Complete momentum training video & ebook

Hey – Micah here.

Take a look at AAPL's seasonality from the past 10 years... 

AAPL's 10 year seasonality

Historically, AAPL has been strong from February through August.

This means we've potentially got some great swing trading opportunities ahead of us, and I've got the perfect momentum strategy to do this.

Get my momentum strategy in my workshop replay

In the workshop, I cover:

  • How to recognize momentum early on (the most important thing I've learned in trading)
  • The perfect strategy including the exact enter and exit signals
  • BONUS - You'll get my ebook as your step-by-step guide to trading momentum
I've also included incredible bonuses – I only offer them a couple of times a year. So check it out. 

Look forward to seeing you on the inside!

Trade on,
Micah


PS. Please share this workshop with friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...