Thursday, February 24, 2022

[AAPL] My favorite bearish strategy 💫

Hey – Micah here.



I wanted to send this to you before the end of the day...



I just shared my bearish strategy in my workshop, How to Prepare for a Big Drop in the Market, and the engagement was incredible! I think you'll really enjoy it too.



Watch the replay & get my bearish strategy

Here's what you'll learn:

  • The perfect strategy to use when stocks sell off... it's my favorite bearish strategy
  • How to use my doji setup to get into a trade with minimum risk
  • When to get out of this strategy or take partial profits


I've also added a few bonuses I think you'll love. :)

Hope to see you on the inside!

Trade on,
Micah

PS. Please share this workshop with friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!












 




 


 
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

🐤 Meme stocks are roaring again. This time may be different

Meme stocks are shaking Wall Street once again. That shouldn't be much of a surprise. Ever since bands of smaller-pocketed and novice i...