Sunday, May 9, 2021

The Housing Market Is Heating Up. Tap Into It With These Hot Plays

Published: May 9, 2021

When I Heard This…
I Twisted Chuck's
Arm to Share

I just caught wind of Chuck Hughes announcing the biggest project of his entire career: the Triple Threat challenge…


A chance for everyday traders to completely transform their lives over this summer…


He's starting traders off with a special $50,000 challenge account… and equipping them with the tools necessary to bag the returns of a lifetime… 


…and to become a championship level trader on their own.

Tap Here to See What I Just Leaked

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

The Housing Market Is Heating Up. Tap Into It With These Hot Plays

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

I've been following Federal Reserve data closely the past few months… Well, a lot longer than that, actually. But that's beside the point.


It's been steadily improving...


And the housing market is extremely solid right now… Building permits for privately owned homes in March are up 30% more than they were a year ago… Housing starts are up 37% year over year… And most home builders continue to see strength ahead of the summer months. 


So I have some home builder stock plays I want us to focus on ahead of the sizzling summer months.

Get the Names


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

2 Low-Risk Plays for
This Earnings Season

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

You folks probably don't know this but one of my favorite trading plays is to find stocks that have strong fundamental growth that have been trading sideways.


But we've got to remember two things…


I say the stock market moves vertical and horizontal. And that traders tend to get lower risk entry opportunities in both stocks and options when an asset is moving horizontally. That usually means there's less volatility and trading range to begin with.  


You might have noticed that stocks have a tendency to consolidate after long periods of upward or downward momentum, and then bounce or sink after consolidating. So it's best to target low-risk trade opportunities during that congestion period. 


And I have two low-risk trade opportunities that fit that exact criteria...

Learn About Them Here

3 Restaurant Stocks
Set to Profit as
Demand Picks Up 



May 6, 2021

We're going deep down into food and restaurant stocks set to profit because I want my readers to actually get in on them before the summer rush.       

Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

3 Stocks to Bet on the Digital Payment Boom



May 8, 2021

Truist has been talking a lot about which digital payment processor stocks to watch and, more specifically, it has a good pulse on the ones I want our subscribers to know about…   


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...