Monday, November 9, 2020

Here’s Your 1K Club Presentation…

Don't miss this opportunity to cash in
To view this email as a web page, go here.

Hey there, 

Welcome aboard! 

My name is Markay Latimer, and I want to welcome you to my community of traders.

Here at Markay Latimer Trades, we focus on several key things: 

  • Eliminating emotion from our trading by focusing on the charts
  • Limiting the time investment for our trading so we can spend more time doing what we love
  • Making enough money to help us retire without the stress of the rat race

If those seem like three pretty important goals to you, then you are in the right place.

If you don’t know me, here’s a little bit about myself: 

You’ve probably heard my story of growing $2,000 to over $2m in just over two years. And listen: it’s absolutely true!

But that’s nowhere near the most important thing to me.

The most important part of my life is my husband and my children — my family! 

Every part of my trading is for them. And I think a lot of the students I work with have someone else in mind too when they trade.

Even if you trade for yourself, though, those goals are still universal.

Who doesn’t want to make more money in less time?

Here’s how you start: 

Watch my 1K Club presentation

In this brief, 30 minute video, I will show you how I’ve curated a trading approach to target an additional $1,000 a month in just 30 minutes of stock trading a day.

That’s $12,000 or more in 7,800 minutes throughout the year.

The 1K Club is my premier service for a brand new trader, but it packs a massive punch for experienced traders, too.

The only place to find out how to target these gains is in this brief seminar.

I hope you’ll take a few minutes to watch it! 

So glad to have you aboard and can’t wait to continue working together.


Chat soon,

Markay


 




Leveraged trading in foreign currency or off-exchange products on margin carries significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors. We advise you to carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you based on your personal circumstances. You may lose more than you invest. We recommend that you seek independent advice and ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading. The information on this website is intended as educational in nature and we do not recommend that you buy or sell any specific financial instrument.
Manage Your Email Preferences

Unsubscribe
This email was sent by: Daily Profit Publishing
495 Town Plaza Avenue Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, 32081, United States of America

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...