Monday, November 16, 2020

Am I even making a difference?

Hi Reqder,

Believe it or not, authors (like me) care a TON about what our readers think about us. Not in a middle school "Is she still my friend?" kind of way, but in an "Am I making a difference?" kind of way. To me, it's all about impact—making a positive change in your life.

Fortunately, readers like you have been sharing their support about Indistractable via reviews, comments, and emails, and all I have to say is...

Awww! For real?

Here are a few of the comments so far:

"As someone who works a full-time job and runs a business on the side, there are always distractions that come up. I've seen major improvements in my productivity since I read Nir's book." (Wonderx, Amazon review)

"Indistractable is the first book that gave me the aha moment about distraction: it starts from within... While I'm still a work in progress, I have noticed a distinct difference in my attention and work in the month since I finished reading the book... What stands out to me is a new ability to catch myself right when an internal trigger for distraction goes off in my mind... That's subtle but important: in my case, it might be the difference that finally lets me keep the promises I've made to myself and others." (Cole Gromus, Amazon review)

"I especially enjoyed the section he put in the book on how to help our children become less distracted. As a father concerned with screen time and non-productive behaviors, there were some absolute gems here. Not surprisingly, I discovered where the problem lies. It's not the screen, it's the parenting and there are some brilliant ideas on how to achieve a better outcome." (Rod Moser, Goodreads review)

Again, a big thank you for all the support and encouragement throughout this journey. I couldn't have done this without you.

If you haven't done so already, please consider purchasing your copy of Indistractable today. You'll join a group of self-reflective readers on a journey towards regaining control of your time and attention.

If you've already purchased Indistractable, don't forget to claim your bonuses here.

If you prefer to stop receiving emails about my new book, Indistractable, please let me know by clicking here.

See you soon,
Nir


NirAndFar.com, 340 S Lemon Ave #7871, Walnut, CA 91789, United States · Unsubscribe from Indistractable launch emails · Update your name or email address


No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...