Monday, October 26, 2020

This event may be one of the last times to see me speak...

Hey ,

If you’ve read the headlines or follow my social media, you’ve noticed my recent shift to purchasing large American brands.

You may have read in Forbes that I just purchased Pier 1 Imports, Dressbarn, Linen N' Things, Modell’s Sporting Goods, Franklin Mint, and more.

I'm purchasing these brands to bring them to the world, online, through ecommerce.

At Real Estate Domination, I’m going to talk about the growth of ecommerce and why we’re taking these brands online.

I would personally like to invite you to our FREE virtual event I am hosting, Real Estate Domination 2020 on November 6th, 7th, & 8th.

I’m hosting this event with one of my new business partners, Jerome Maldonado, who has 25 years of ongoing real estate investing and construction experience.

The goal of our new partnership is to utilize my ecommerce businesses and experience to support real estate; specifically, industrially warehouse real estate.

I will be unveiling some of the strategies we are currently utilizing:

  • New trends in commercial real estate and how to apply them in the e-commerce boom
  • The important of warehouse space and what to look for when investing
  • Current strategies for profiting in an economic downturn
  • The need for industrial warehouse space to support the rapid growth of ecommerce


As my mentor Warren Buffett said, “Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.”

We’ve never experienced a global pandemic at this magnitude. There is a lot of fear in the market.

What this means for entrepreneurs is that there is massive opportunity in business, ecommerce, and real estate.

I’m living proof - look at all the large American brands I’ve purchased in the last calendar year.

Times are tough for a lot of people right now, so I want to help you make the best investment; an investment in YOURSELF.

Right now, we are offering early signups to the event for free. Take advantage and sign up below to live stream the event from anywhere you want.

For you ambitious entrepreneurs who want massive value, take advantage of the VIP package, which will give you access to private, live Q&As with all of the speakers at the end of each day, as well as lifetime access to the event recordings.

I highly recommend the VIP option for those who want tailored, high level information. This option is only available for a limited time. Be one of few that has the opportunity to talk directly with myself and the other speakers.

Sign up for Real Estate Domination 2020 and join us on November 6th, 7th, & 8th.

Stay strong,
Tai

You have received this email to edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com because you are a registered Tailopez.com subscriber.

Do you like this email?

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...