Monday, October 12, 2020

The Secret to Finding Profits in Pairs

How I'd carry out this trade... and some basic terms you must understand

Published: October 12, 2020

Get in on These Trades Today...

At the height of the pandemic-induced stock market hysteria in March, I gave away my No. 1 trade at the time for free… 


Within just one month, the company shot up 92.5%


Now the markets are moving all over the place, but the exact same pattern I saw in March is lining up again…


Which is why I'm giving away my No. 1 pick in the world right now! It trades on the Nasdaq and could double your money in just four weeks or less.

Click here now

Roger Scott

20+ years of trading experience managed over $900 million teaching thousands daily.

The Secret to Finding
Profits in Pairs 

With so many trading combinations at our disposal, how could you possibly know what the best pairs trade is to take? Or even the best way to implement it?!


Let me do all the work, folks… 


It's my job to come up with new ways for my readers to make more money, and I'm giving away the best pairs trade to take right now... along with tips on how I'd carry out this trade and some basic terms you must understand. 

Catch the setup here

Biden's Sentiment Is Starting to Wear Off


Right around this time, you'd typically see me do a stock market review video. But today, I want to do something a little different. 


As I explained last week, the Russell 2000 started to trade above S&P 500, pricing in the fact that the U.S.-China trade war could end soon if former Vice President Joe Biden wins the upcoming U.S. presidential election. 


But for the second trading day in a row, the Russell 2000 isn't slated to outperform S&P 500, telling us positive Biden sentiment might be wearing off...


In today's video, I have more on how stock market news and jobless claims will shape trading action this week… whether the major indices are bullish or bearish… and one stock you need to sell right now. 


Today's trading action

2 Hot ETFs to Add to Your Portfolio



October 9, 2020

Even though extreme stock market volatility can be spooky, it also opens the door to long-term investments on great companies at a discount.

Continue Reading

These Top Paper Stocks Are Our No. 1 E-Commerce Buy



October 8, 2020

About a day or two ago, I did a little exposé on the top paper stocks. These are THE stocks to watch right now.  

Continue Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your New Options Strategy + Trading Gift Card

You'll Want To Read This ...