Monday, October 12, 2020

Big Things Have Small Beginnings: Penny Stocks and My Crazy Hair

Penny Stock Millionaires

Big Things Have Small Beginnings: Penny Stocks and My Crazy Hair

  • What do the stock market and my hair have in common?
  • Why a humble beginning and slowly building over time is a smart approach for traders...
  • Even experienced traders need to keep learning … Learn the biggest lessons from my recent $4K loss.

Recommended Link


Could this be the most important minute of your life?

Read more here...

It’s a minute long video that could change the way you make money forever.

You could have a real opportunity to collect payouts like $8,900… $11,400… or even an exceptional $54,000 as soon as this coming Monday.

But you need to watch this video before it’s taken down tonight at midnight.

You do not want to miss your chance.

Timothy SykesDear Penny Stock Millionaire,

Big things have small beginnings.

Both my hair and the stock market prove that. They’re both out of control right now...

True, there may not be enough product in the world to tame my mane. But there are still opportunities...

Maybe they’ll make a Chia Pet that looks like me. Or even better, I’ll keep growing it till it’s long enough to donate, so I can bring attention to the illegal hair trade…

There are always opportunities out there — it’s all about having the right mindset.

As for the stock market, there are SO many penny stocks in play right now. I’m ready for them. That’s how I made over $136K* in September 2020…

Tim Sykes Tweet

You can’t control what will happen next in the market. But you can control how prepared you are when the right plays come along.

Big things have small beginnings! I could have made a lot more … but I like to play it safe. I couldn’t know at the time how high this stock would go. Plays like this aren’t for the timid.

Things can change fast, so you can’t get greedy. 

Recommended Link


Can These Two Men Save You from this Crisis?

Read more here...

If you’re worried about the state of the economy and your investments in the market…

Then you should watch this jaw-dropping new video below.

Two of the smartest financial minds on the planet came together to discuss the state of the market…

And what they both see coming will surprise you.

Click below to see what these men have to say, then make up your own mind.

Click Here to Learn More

Adapting Your Strategy

I’ve been using the same basic trading strategy for the past 20+ years.

I’ve had to adapt, though. I used to be a short seller. Now I mostly go long, with very few exceptions…

But my strategy still relies on the same basic patterns. They repeat over and over. I just adapt as needed.

When the market shifts, I shift. I’m loyal to what makes me profits so that I can donate more to charity. And I’m loyal to the trades that offer the best lessons for my students.

My top students get it. They all started out in my Trading Challenge. They learned my strategy … Then over time, they adapted it into their own respective strategies.

For example, Mark Croock was among my first millionaire students. These days, he’s an options trader.

I didn’t teach him how to trade options. I’m just training wheels for my students. He used the basic rules I taught him and applied them to options trading.

 Now, he’s up over $2 million in total profits.

That’s what I’m talking about when I say that I want you to become self-sufficient.

Always Room to Grow

There will never be a point when you’ve totally nailed it as a trader and there’s nothing left to learn.

I even learn from my mistakes, like my biggest loss in months…

I still need a little therapy about it, so let me tell you what went wrong...

Ambow Education Holding Ltd (NYSEAMERICAN: AMBO) was up … Then, for whatever reason, there was a huge crash and halt. Just like that, I lost over $4,000.

AMBO chart, spike, crash, then re-spike on September 28, 2020 — courtesy of StocksToTrade.com

I got out of the trade. I’m much more responsible about cutting losses than I’ve been about making hair appointments…

The stock actually spiked again — I could’ve been profitable on the trade. But the thing is, you never know.

I took the loss and moved on — and I actually ended up being profitable for the day.*

The lesson here? You can get crushed in a heartbeat when you’re trading these huge percent gainers. Be ready to cut losses quickly, and don’t get greedy.

Remember: great trading isn’t about nailing it every time. If you’re always going for home runs, you could end up striking out — a lot.

It’s all about those singles! Small wins add up over time.

Recommended Link


Could this be the PERFECT 5G stock?

Read more here...

It trades for just $2 per share…its ‘gatekeeper’ technology holds hostage the entire $12 Trillion 5G revolution…it just secured a CRITICAL 5G patent…and by October 13th, my research says a major smartphone player could buy out this tiny company and hand us a FAST FORTUNE!”

Click here for the full story

Ready to Keep Growing?

Nothing lasts forever. You know what they say — hair today, gone tomorrow.

As a trader, all you can do is keep learning and be prepared when opportunities come along.

Big things have small beginnings. Focus on a little growth every day … it adds up over time. My hair is all the proof you need!

Do you understand that big things have small beginnings? 

Hope this helps. 

Tim Sykes
Editor, Penny Stock Millionaires

P.S. After months of working on a secret project... 

A Former Bear Stearns Managing Director released a shocking clip…

And over 7,900 people have taken advantage of her advice since it came online.

>>> Click below to see it <<<

Click here to learn more

If you’re looking to potentially start next week out with a bang...

You need to see this clip.

Click here to watch.

Whitelist Us | Archive | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

*Results may not be typical and may vary from person to person. Making money trading stocks takes time, dedication, and hard work. There are inherent risks involved with investing in the stock market, including the loss of your investment. Past performance in the market is not indicative of future results. Any investment is at your own risk. See Terms of Service here.

Paradigm Press' Timothy Sykes' Penny Stock Millionaires is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do not rent or share your email address. By submitting your email address, you consent to Paradigm Press delivering daily email issues and advertisements.

Paradigm Press© 2020 Paradigm Press, LLC. 808 Saint Paul Street, Baltimore MD 21202. Although our employees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized financial advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financial interest in any security they personally recommend to our readers. All of our employees and agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after the mailing of a printed-only publication prior to following an initial recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter should be made only after consulting with your investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...