Sunday, August 18, 2024

When it’s time to hang up the gloves…

And I know you’ll be in good hands
 
   
     
It’s time to tell you a little secret I’ve been thinking about for a while…

I’ve spent a lot of time here in Aspen, enjoying life out in the mountains, and I’ve been thinking: “why not do this all the time?” 

So I have an announcement to make…

 
 
Your pal Jack isn’t going anywhere!

Sorry for the false alarm, but no, I’m not ready to leave quite yet…

However, I am enjoying my semi-retired life up here in the wilderness, and this thing right here is making that so much easier.

It’s called the 10 AM Income Project, and I believe it might be the biggest breakthrough of my career.

It’s definitely the biggest hands-free trading solution I’ve ever seen.

And on Monday, August 19 @ 1pm ET, I’m going to tell you all about it…

Make sure you sign up here to save a seat

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter



 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...