Sunday, August 18, 2024

Re-Greg Kihn

I worked for him for several years in the 80's; first as a backline tech, then Lighting Designer and Monitor mixer.

One of a few artists I consider friend and not just employer.

Did more than my share of cross country drives, playing clubs and colleges and big shows as they came along.

Fast forward 20 years and I'm helping his son's band do gigs in the SF Bay Area, in between my day gig with Neal Schon.

Greg was a great guy to work with throughout the various gigs and venues. big or small. And we played them all.

He took them all in stride.

I remember the day he brought his son Ry into the rehearsal studio, just a teeny baby.

In 1986, he had a young Bay Area guitar player playing alongside him, a young Joe Satriani on lead guitar.

Just before Joe went off the planet.

His family is requesting donations be made to The Alzheimer's Association in his name in lieu of flowers.

Rest in peace, Greg

Allen (The Alien) Craft

____________________________________

Thanks so much for a moving and well-deserved homage to the wonderful Greg Kihn who, like Hamlet, has shuffled off this mortal coil. Always liked that metaphor for passing on and in truth, one of the few Shakespeare lines I can easily quote. But Greg deserves as such for he was a literary rocker and a published author himself and a member of the storied rock 'n roll class of 1949 which includes Bruce Springsteen, Tom Waits, Bonnie Raitt, Lionel Richie and … myself. It's fitting that you put Greg's story squarely in context of The Modern Lovers/Beserkley epoch in which I was a peripheral player. First saw The Modern Lovers when they opened for the New York Dolls at the fabled Mercer Arts Center in 1972. For the record, more signings and memorable bands came out of the Mercer Arts Center than CBGBs (including KISS) not to mention the first staging of "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" before it went on propel Jack Nicholson to icon status. Don't want to disparage CBGBs but there were other equally important rock clubs in NYC during NYC's 70's golden age, first and foremost being Max's Kansas City where the Velvet Underground played there last gigs and where Bruce Springsteen did one of his first. Impossible now to imagine the buzz that was happening around both the Dolls and Modern Lovers at the time, both equally primed to become the next big thing and both now nearly forgotten except with the real aficionados like you Bob. 

I got to know Greg when he covered my song "Anastasia" on his 1994 album "Mutiny" and we did a memorable show at New Jersey's Playpen club  later that year along with Marshall Crenshaw and John Eddie. I left a message for Bruce Springsteen that I would be there and true to form he showed up and got on stage with us and we sang whatever songs we all knew including a very extended version of "Gloria" of course. When Greg Kihn met Bruce for the first time back stage his opening was memorable, "Hey Bruce, I'm the guy from Baltimore Jack!" to paraphrase "Hungry Heart" (Greg being from Baltimore). There's a photo of all of us together that night, looking so young although we were deep into middle age if such a thing exists in rock 'n roll. Personally, I prefer perpetual adolescence ...

But back to Rock History, both the Dolls and Modern Lovers imploded before they had a chance to conquer the world and a few years later, after I signed with RCA Records, both Jerry Harrison and Ernie Brooks from the Lovers joined my band and contributed immensely to my 1976 album "Night Lights." Jerry, of course, when on to fame and fortune with the Talking Heads and Ernie toured with me in Europe for decades before finally forsaking Paris' charms and returning to the beauty of Long Island City. I stuck it out in the City of Light and thanks to European audiences and continental indie record labels I've had a 50 year career. Can't complain ...

Always though I'd meet Greg again somewhere down the road but as all of us baby boomers know too well that road is becoming less and less crowded …

From Paris,
Elliott Murphy

____________________________________

So sad to hear about Greg Kihn. He was my favorite of the great power-pop artists from the late 70s. My oldest surviving rock t-shirt is my Beserkley (Home of the hits!)/Greg Kihn Band black and gold number, now almost 50 years old (it still fits!). He had a ton of charisma, and a great pop sensibility. One Sunday night in the early 80s, my friend Mark and I went to The Bottom Line to see him play, probably after the first Beserkley records but before his big hits. To our shock, the place was empty, maybe 50 people in the place, two of them strangely being The Edge and Bono. Greg came out, surveyed the sparse gathering, and with a wry smile, said, "All right, let's rock this place!" and proceeded to burn the house down. I was happy yet a little disappointed when he scored hits with songs that were clearly inferior to the material on his first few records, but I've never been one to quite figure out the tastes of the hoi polloi.

Irwin Cohen
Saratoga Springs, N.Y.

____________________________________

I saw Greg Kihn about 20 years ago or so in a tent by Lake Decatur on a cold Memorial Day weekend in Decatur, Illinois. It was one of the best shows I've ever seen. No frills, just pure Rock and Roll. Before the show I was walking into a rest room and he was walking out and we had a brief conversation concerning our love of Buddy Holly. I asked if he would do a Buddy song during his show and damned if he didn't drop in a snippet of Peggy Sue into Roadrunner. It was wonderful. May he rest in Rock and Roll peace. 

Peace and Love

Tim Clary

____________________________________

So sad to see this.  Back in the early 80's, I was a Keystone Club Card holder and was entitled to see most shows at the Keystone's Berkeley and Palo Alto and the Stone in SF at no cost.  I probably saw Greg Kihn and the Rubinoo's 3 - 4 times each.  Loved Greg Kihn's music and while his greatest (i.e. most popular) hits were indeed Jeopardy and the Breakup Song, he had a great repertoire of deeper cuts than somehow didn't achieve the same level of popularity - Sheila, Museum, Remember, Madison Avenue Man, Tell Me Lies, Valerie . . . the list goes on.  And can't forget his covers of Bruce Springsteen's For You and Rendezvous.  From the late 80's until a couple of years ago, I forgot about him until I saw a local Sacramento band that featured a member of the Rubinoos.  That brought back memories of those Keystone Days and I curiously googled Greg Kihn in the hopes he might still be playing clubs, county fairs, or in some other gigs.  His website and Facebook pages didn't contain much information and didn't reference any live shows after 2019.  I had a hunch he might be ill and gave up the hunt, but still had hopes there might be a Beserkely Records reunion at some point.  Hadn't thought about him much lately until I saw this message.  Sadly, I guess I can give up the hunt for a live show, but you've prompted me to take another trip down memory lane via his record catalog.  Thanks for recognizing one of the best rockers to come out of the East Bay.  

Joe Selewicz
Sacramento

____________________________________

Nice tribute to a rock original. Greg Kihn did an early version of Bruce Soringsteen's For You and he totally nailed it like Manfred Mann did on Blinded by the Light. We're gonna do the Breakup Song and For you at my Wednesday night jam! Yeah and Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers! I always liked how Jonathan Richmand's was so blasé, a delightfully flat tone. Roadrunner! It still resonates. 

Greg was the first DJ to talk on-air about Netflix. I know because I booked it about 2000. We were just starting to make noise and no one was ready for a DVD in the mail. I wanted the most charismatic and curious DJ in the Bay. Of course it was Greg at KFOX in San Jose. No one else came close. Yes, Greg was 1 of the first storytellers of the Netflix idea. Man, he made morning commutes great. RIP 

P.H. Mullen

____________________________________

Nothing takes you back to your youth like a song.

"Greg Kihn Live at the Country Club 1981 - The Breakup Song"

youtu.be/8B1NVdULqaM?si=XIFW-UAYTth27xv6

And in an instant I'm 11 again, feeling like I'm part of the radio. Tapping those drum breaks on our kitchen table, strumming my tennis racket in time. Watching Greg on "Solid Gold" when my parents went out for dinner.

We had less, but dreamed more.

Thanks for the music, Greg. And the remembrance, Bob.

Jon Regen 

____________________________________

So sorry to hear of Greg's passing. While he was building his career he was playing acoustically live all over the UC Berkeley campus from 74-77.  He was always a consummate story teller and a bright highlight for my college experience.  May his memory be as much of a blessing for others as it was for me.  

Richard Drapkin

____________________________________

Spring break, Daytona Beach, 1983: the local radio station played "Jeopardy" every single hour and we never got tired of hearing it!

Mark B. Siegel

____________________________________

42 years ago on August 7, 1982, my friends and I saw Greg Kihn open for Duran Duran, Elvis Costello & the Attractions and Blondie outdoors at Parade Stadium in Minneapolis. The cost? $15 in advance and $16 day of show.

Kihn's voice was a bit rough that day, as he explained they had been up late on the drive from Madison or Chicago. 

His band worked hard! I saw them 3-4 other times at Headliners in Madison and at clubs in Milwaukee. 

And you were right. He was one of us. Approachable. The band signed all of our albums (I believe they had 4-5 albums before Rockihnroll with the "Break-Up Song" was released in '81). 

His death hit me hard. Time is passing for us all. Get out and see a concert tonight. 

Gary Judson

____________________________________

I live in San Jose even though I can't really afford to. Listened to Greg on KFOX "classic Rock" most every morning until I followed Stern to satellite. Even post terrestrial I would switch it back to FM to hear The Greg Kihn show. He was down to earth, loved the music and the artist and the process. He knew all the back-stories behind the band and the song, and you could catch him playing some small spot around the bay area from time to time. When you heard him on his show you could tell he knew his place and he was fine with it. 

"And then the juke box plays a song I used to know" ah-ah-ah    ah-ah-ah-ah-ah.

Bob Menafra-Manager

____________________________________

Thanks for this Bob.  I saw the one and only Greg Kihn Band in the Chicago before and after the hits. Great live show.  I owe my renewed passion for vinyl records to Greg Kihn (3000+ records).  I gave up my vinyl for CD's in the 80's.  Could never find a CD from GK.  Later in the 90's when he was a DJ in San Francisco, I found his email and sent him a mail as to why no CD releases.  He promptly answered that he would not or could not put them on CD.  Since I add all his records he suggested maybe I just get a new turntable.  I did and this is where I am today.

Love your work

Take care

Tom Hicks

____________________________________

I'm sorry to hear about Greg Kihn. I got to see him in Philly at a club date, he did a killer cover of Dylan's Highway 61. My buddy Bob and I would buy a record and the other would tape it. I'm pretty sure I have the first three records. I loved the album title puns.
Sorry to see him go.
Gary Jackson

____________________________________

Way back when I managed a record store, I sold a lot of Greg Kihn records when absolutely no one knew who he was because I played them in-store (as well as The Modern Lovers and The Rubinoos). Kihn's Madison Avenue Man is on many of my playlists. I'm sorry to hear he's gone but - for me - he never really went away because the music still stands up.
 
Mike Campbell
Programming Director 

____________________________________

Bob:  This post captures how i am feeling this morning.  Well played as usual.   Grateful that i woke upready for the day but feeling more sentimental with each new passing.  Greg Kihn was hardly a hero of mine but he certainly was a musical figure that captures a moment that seems more hopeful and a part of the soundtrack of the boomer generation.     Best,
Andrew Zacks

____________________________________

I love that you wrote about Jonathan Richman.

Penn Jillette turned me on to him a few decades ago (Penn shared a Massachusetts upbringing with JR). Yeah, he had the pared-down punk sensibility, but he also had a smile, and wit. Where the rest of the punk and post-punk scene were screaming in your face, he was singing sweet paeans to "That Summer Feelin'" and his "Fender Stratocaster." He defied labels, and did it with self-confidence, ease, and best of all: humor.

Gary Stockdale

____________________________________

Great write up. I loved those two hits of his. When I lived in the Bay Area for awhile I enjoyed hearing him as a DJ. He was very good and came with great stories. 

Kyle JF

____________________________________

Bob - so glad you wrote about Jonathan (no relation) in your recent newsletter.   We (me, Laurie Anderson) interviewed him for our book about Lou Reed in 2023. I worked with him throughout the process of getting him involved in the book, sending him proofs, edits etc.  He doesn't plug in at all (no smartphone, cell phone, PC) and everything done via snail mail.  But he does love to talk on the phone (we still talk a few times a year).  He is exceptional in every way.   Best wishes, Scott Richman

____________________________________

It was 1978 and my college radio station, KCR in San Diego, was putting on a college radio convention. The concert that night featured Dyan Diamond and the main attraction Greg Kihn. Greg may not have made it nationally at that time, but in the Bay Area he was well known. The members of KCR from San Francisco brought Greg's music to us all and we ate it up. Greg always put on a great show, giving everything he had. After the show, we had a party at the hotel room and my friend Sootie and I were trying to get some IDs for the radio station. Greg's manager kept pushing us away, but Greg was all for it (and I think he had a thing for my friend Sootie). Finally, we slipped away from his manager and Greg, Dyan, Sootie and myself locked ourselves in the bathroom. With his manager banging on the doors, we got a handful of great IDs. For my young self, it was a favorite moment of my life up to that point. I am so glad I have these memories. By the way, Greg's live show probably had my favorite version of Roadrunner and his cover of Rendezvous was wonderful. RIP Greg. 

Bruce Greenberg

____________________________________

Hey Bob.
Greg Kihn was a good guy. He used to stop by our radio station (KMET/LA) to say hi and man oh man, we played the crap out of The Breakup Up Song and Jeopardy. So sorry to hear this. F#ck Alzheimer's.
Hugh Surratt

____________________________________

Dear Bob, Thanks so much for acknowledging Greg Kihn (and also the Modern Lovers/Jonathan R.). I was so sad to hear he died (and heard he had Alzheimer's, even worse). I booked Greg and his band (and all the Bezerkley bands) so often at my various clubs and they were always a pleasure. This month was not a good one for deaths (Kenny Wardell, a Bay Area radio legend); and Kevin Chisholm, production manager at the clubs and Santana mover) and I dread seeing who comes next. I feel guilty for being so healthy (although that's not a guarantee of anything, really) and feel pain every time someone dies. It's like holes appearing in my inner universe, a Swiss cheese brain thing. I'm so happy you spotlighted Greg and his accomplishments. Thank you,
queenie taylor

____________________________________

Great piece on a stellar human being.

My buddy Steve and I befriended him and his band when they played in Vancouver WA, and joined them for about two hours of hot chocolate and laughs at Denny's. He was one of us, and a real character.

He wrote some super-fun mysteries as well.

F*ck Alzheimer's.

Don Crouch
Redmond, OR

____________________________________

Greg Kihn is STILL on my playlist, that dude was a master of what I call power pop, and which I adore. And listen to his version of "I Fall To Pieces"!  Everytime we lose one of these soundtracks to our lives, they take a little piece of us with them.  Greg Kihn RIP…

Young Hutchinson

____________________________________

Saw Greg Kihn a few years back on a bill in Phoenix with Tommy TuTone, Loverboy and Rick Springfield. Had also seen him back in the late 70's opening for Journey. Good shows both nights. I remember he did a good version of "For your Love" live. RIP Greg. 
-Bill Tibbs/ Canada 

____________________________________

On Jonathan Richman, what is truly fascinating is that the Modern Lovers album was recorded in 1972 in multiple sessions for Warner Bros and A&M.  He also did demos with Kim Fowley in 1973. The album didn't get released by Berserkley until 1976!  He was truly ahead of his time.

Check out this thoughtful piece by Dean Wareham (a Richman acolyte), of Luna, who also asks: imagine if Modern Lovers had been released in 1973? Maybe kids looking to create art through music would have been infuenced by Jonathan Richman instead of Bread and the Doobie Brothers. 

Link: www.salon.com/2012/06/15/dean_wareham_my_jonathan_richman_romance/

Tony DiNota

____________________________________

This absolutely sucks. The album that got me was "With The Naked Eye." "Beside Myself" was tremendous, but it was "Rendezvous," the Springsteen cover, that hooked me forever. This is the definitive version, I don't care what anybody says. There's a live video on YouTube I've been watching for years, whenever I need a boost. The band's in a club, Greg's wearing a striped T-shirt, they kick it off, he leans into the mic, says "This one's for the Boss" and the rest is freaking heaven. I always wanted to be up on that stage with him, feeling what they all felt. Which must have been a taste of rock and roll heaven.

Matt Auerbach.

____________________________________

One fine day in about 1983, I was 13 years old and fully addicted to MTV.  My neighborhood in Marin County, CA was chock full of rockstars….so a sighting was not unusual. 

But this day, I was casually riding my bike and jumping over breaks in the sidewalk when out of nowhere a fancy sports car (I think an Alfa Romeo) came flying out of the canyon and down the mountain. It ran the stop sign and started to make the left turn full speed on a collision course with me and my Diamond Back. The driver locks up his breaks and screeches to a halt, missing me by only inches!! 
When I looked u
p at the driver, it was Greg Kihn…my brush with death was quickly replaced by the grace of a real rockstar!  He gave me a smirk and kind of nod….and was on his way. I remember it like it was yesterday. I thought he was even cooler than before.  

Chris Stacey

____________________________________

Man, I'm 52. So "Jeopardy" and "The Breakup Song" were FM hits when I was in my "10's." But even then, the sound of "power pop rock"- or whatever we want to call it, radio rock, leapt out of the speakers- even to an impressionable kid.  Song power, baby!!  It felt just edgy enough, just smart enough, just sardonic enough, just mainstream enough.

You're right- the days of a Tommy Tutone, The Knack, or a Greg Kihn being your radio friends are over. But at a young age, this stuff grabbed me- it was the sound of grown ups playing guitars and telling relatable stories. 

And those clever Kihn album titles….

When I read the news today about Greg's passing I texted a friend and said "why am I way more affected by Greg Kihn's loss than I should be?" and he knew exactly what I meant.

End of a whole era- these guys, not necessarily legends per se, but journeymen rockers sharing stories and connecting with the people through rock and roll.  I'll never forget the magic and connection I felt to radio when the Greg Kihns of the world were making records.  Something innocent and pure and direct about it…

So thanks Greg, and may your music Kihntinue to live on the airwaves…

Jeff Babko
The Valley

____________________________________

If an artist was on the Beserkley label, you knew that  they were worth checking out, because Trouser Press magazine was our bible, which made us insiders. In the 70s, I had friends who were Bruce fans (I was not) based on his first two albums. Since Greg Kihn had covered Bruce's "For You", we went to see him at My Father's Place in Roslyn on Long Island. The club was a tiny place under an overpass (your car was covered with bird crap by the time you went home). Friends from college worked there, so we had no problem getting in. Greg Kihn put on an amazing show for a small audience,  his choice of covers was spot on (he did an uptempo version of Patsy Cline's "I Fall to Pieces"), and we went back to see him every time he came to town. Did I think about him in the last 20 years? Probably not, but after I heard the news of his passing, I dug out the old albums and started googling (see below).

As for Jonathan Richman,  one never knew if he was on the spectrum (we used a different term back then), but he played My Father's Place too,  and we saw him multiple times. We kept waiting for him to break character,  but that's who he was.  No one else was singing silly songs about Martians or the ice cream man. But by the 80s, he never broke through big time.  And when he was in that "Mary" movie, did anyone (besides me and your audience) know who he was, or what a goof it was to see him there?

I was probably in the audience at this Greg Kihn show:
archive.org/details/greg-kihn-band-1978-ny-my-fathers-place-wlir

Good night,

Stuart Taubel 

____________________________________

I brought in Greg Kihn and his label Beserkly Records to Elektra/Asylum records in LA 81.

We had two big hits with Greg Kihn, Jeopardy, and The Breakup Song.

I discovered Berserkly Records at my first job in Miami, in 75, in a warehouse working for TK Records, Tone Distributors, in Hialiah.

Deep in the warehouse among stacks of records, mostly R&B, I saw the Modern Lovers record, the first one, with Roadrunner on it. 

I always preferred bands straight out of the garage, The Modern Lovers were that.

I drove all over Fla to promo Jonathan Richman and The Modern Lovers, the record fell on deaf ears, except one station in Tampa, WQSR, and it's PD Steve Huuntington..

Then to NYC for Elektra, and the Associate National Rock job.

Few years later on to Los Angeles to head the Rock Dept.

Elektra was once a great label back in the mid  70's, but by the time I got to LA the label was coming apart.

They did have Television who I still maintain were at the top of the Punk Pile, outstanding band, featuring Tom Verlaine and Richard Lloyd, who also made two note worthy solo LP's as well.

EA'a LA roster was in shambles, save for the classic artists (Eagles, Jackson Browne, Linda Ronstadt).

EA was being run by a guy who came out of WEA, a salesman, who championed Richard Simmons as the second coming for a tiffany label.

Finally they signed The Cars, a good band who made fine records, but the live shows.. not so much. 

Radio initially would not touch The Cars, nuts, but that was Radio back then, saying it was too punk. Might have been their wardrobe.

A year later I got a call from Lee Abrams saying their research was saying CARS.

Well then..

I left EA and called Rick Carroll  at KROQ who I had met once, asking if I could syndicate Rock of The 80's.

We had 11 markets playing KROQ music in 82-86, SF, San Diego, Philly, Dallas and most importantly our first client, SEATTLE, six years before Nirvana.

Paramount TV bought Rock of the 80's Show, and I had the pleasure of introducing new music to the American audience.

Rock of the 80's was THE FIRST ALTERNATIVE MUSIC FORMAT, period.

Now, the Rock format is called Alternative.

When the Rock Hall of Fame did a salute to Alternative, I tried to get Rick Carroll and the DJ's at KROQ a plaque or some recognition, not even a mention.

I do hope WPIX and Meg Griffin received notice, as they did set the bar high, they were the real Champions, as well as KROQ.

In 88 I did the same with Tone Loc's, Wild Thing, KROQ first played it and became their #1 most requested record ever at that time.

Lee Masters at MTV did the same for me, after we had lunch at the Sunset Marquis Hotel in LA.

MTV put Wild Thing in power. 

KROQ and MTV both in power, a mic drop moment if there ever was one.

Game on, game over.

Tone Loc LP was the first Black Hip Hop artist to debut at #1 in Billboard in 89.

Just sayin…..

Marty Schwartz

____________________________________

He was also one of the first to cover a Springsteen song ("For You") and I was lucky enough to hear "Roadrunner" on the radio when it was new as in Jersey we would pump WPIX-FM in the record store all day during the all too brief period when Meg Griffin and her then husband Joe From Chicago had their wonderful From Elvis To Elvis format going.

Mike Marrone

____________________________________

I too got into Beserkley Records due to the Modern Lovers. My high school class was Lee Abrams' target audience when he was creating AOR at WQDR in Raleigh. In college I broke free when Chris Stamey lived in the same dorm and turned us on The MC5, Stooges, and Modern Lovers.

So I kept buying Beserkley albums which I could do because Jefferson Holt worked at the record store on Franklin Street. And I bought Greg Kihn and Rubinoos album.

In November of 1981 I was playing speed chess for money at a club near campus in, well, Berkeley and picked up a paper that said Greg Kihn Band was playing an armory up in Santa Rosa. 

I drove up to Santa Rosa and am still glad I did. GKB put on a solid rock n roll show with songs we could dance to in an armory up in Santa Rosa.

Art Menius

____________________________________

Ha! For some inexplicable reason the first time I heard 'Pablo Picasso' was when John Cale did it. Wonderfully, an absolutely killer version,I might add. For some reason I missed it when Jonathan released it.

Ross Field

____________________________________

Thanks for this, Bob. How important that first Modern Lovers album is, and how Berserkley was their platform. There was also the "Berserkley Chartbusters" comp, containing the taste of where Jonathan was going with "New Teller", and sharing the comp with the Rubinoos, Greg Kihn, and Earthquake.

- Bob Crain

____________________________________

Thank you Bob for writing about the Modern Lovers and Jonathan Richman..as a member of the music business scene in Boston back in the 70's and 80's

I knew of Jonathan Richman especially being around the WBCN crowd...He played on the station baseball team and was what I thought of as a "character" I guess...after leaving a tour manager job...and when Jonathan was signed to Beserkley, the DJ Maxanne Sartori recommended me to Matthew "King" Kaufman as a road manager for him... Matthew flew me out to Berkeley and I stayed at the "House of Beserkley" ..there were musicians in and out and Greg Kihn was obviously the most successful...I went to a few of his gigs..a very nice man... Jonathan had some gigs set up when we returned to Boston ...they were acoustic

I believe... but he refused to use a PA and was definitely doing things his way...I can admire that now and realize it was part of what made him so great...

but it was not easy doing the job I was hired for.. so we parted ways...but I will always remember how much fun it was being in the Beserkely world for a while...

Peter Wassyng

____________________________________

What a great tribute to those who just weren't famous enough but gave us wonderful music. Jonathan was my neighbor in Boston as the M.L. put out their first tracks. At BCN we played a lot of songs cut by local artists we loved. We had Roadrunner on a 8 trk cartridge and hit it hard.  

Nothing like it and I'll take them over the Ramones for sure. Jonathan is so authentic and real. Picasso was a favorite obviously. But just when you try to figure someone out, I was talking to him about how the station was forming a softball team to play listeners in surrounding towns. He said, I'm in. I couldn't believe it. Turns out he was a terrific athlete and could hit the sh*t out of the ball.

Greg deserved more time making music. Sad as you say.

John Brodey

--
Visit the archive: lefsetz.com/wordpress/
--
Listen to the podcast:
-iHeart: ihr.fm/2Gi5PFj
-Apple: apple.co/2ndmpvp
--
www.twitter.com/lefsetz
--
If you would like to subscribe to the LefsetzLetter,
www.lefsetz.com/lists/?p=subscribe&id=1

If you do not want to receive any more LefsetzLetters, Unsubscribe

To change your email address this link

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...