I've just witnessed something that left me speechless.

Our lead trader, Brendan Viehman, walked into my office with a portfolio of trades so potentially explosive, I thought he was joking.

He wasn't.

After hours of grilling him on his research, I realized we were sitting on a gold mine of information.

That's why I've insisted Brendan share his findings with our entire community.

This Thursday at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern, Brendan will reveal:

1) The top altcoin trades that made my jaw drop...
2) A step-by-step breakdown of his most promising setups...
3) The hidden market signals pointing to a potential surge...

But here's the kicker:

These opportunities have such narrow entry points that we feel a live broadcast is the way to share them with you.

Miss this, and you might be leaving life-changing gains on the table.

The best part? This session is completely free. But you must register to attend:

Secure Your Spot: Brendan Viehman's Explosive Trading Session - Thursday, 11am PT / 2pm ET

In my years in crypto, I've rarely been this excited about an opportunity.

Don't let this moment in the market pass you by.

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101




























 

By the way...

If you're not interested in this week's expert trading session, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me updates on our top opportunities in the market this week (However, keep me on your list)...