Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Tech Legend Warns: “Prepare for “Exegesis AI"

 

Dear Reader,

Jeff Brown here with a very special invitation.

This coming Wednesday, August 14, at 8pm ET...

I'm hosting an AI emergency meeting online, 100% free of charge.

Click here to save your seat because I believe this AI boom is at a critical moment.

Some experts believe this is a huge AI bubble...

And they're predicting a massive crash in popular stocks like Nvidia, just like it happened with internet stocks in 2000.

Others believe we're just at the beginning of what could be the biggest tech revolution of our generation.

Who is right?

This coming Wednesday, August 14 at 8pm ET, I'll give you all the answers...

And show you how to prepare for what I believe will be a seismic shift in the market.

I believe most people will be blindsided and could lose a lot of money in AI stocks...

But a few savvy investors will have a shot at generational wealth.

So click here to save your seat and when you join me, I will:

* Reveal how the next generation of AI, which I call "Exegesis AI," could soon make ChatGPT as obsolete as VHS tapes.

* Discuss my NEW model portfolio and the details on my top FIVE small cap stocks that are developing this next gen AI.

* Show footage of several "AI factories" I visited across the country, where Big Tech is investing billions to develop this new AI.

* Reveal why Goldman Sachs believes an event scheduled for August 28, at 4pm ET, could silence AI critics.

* Discuss an early stage company I believe could become "the next Nvidia"... and reveal how its powerful new chip could help power a $25 trillion revolution.

* Reveal the names of THREE popular AI stocks you should avoid like the plague.

And much, much more.

Click here to RSVP and I'll talk to you on August 14, at 8pm ET.

We have so much to look forward to.

Jeff Brown

This is a PAID ADVERTISEMENT provided to customers of Schaeffer's Investment Research. Although we have sent you this email, Schaeffer's does not specifically endorse this product nor is it responsible for the content of this advertisement. Furthermore, we make no guarantee or warranty about what is advertised above.

To stop receiving these emails, unsubscribe.

Schaeffer's Investment Research
5151 Pfeiffer Road, Suite 450
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...