Sunday, July 21, 2024

Why Nvidia could be pointing to a huge opportunity for Apple

Nvidia shot up 800% in 18 months on the back of AI- is Apple next?
 
   
     
Remember what happened to Nvidia when it announced the AI integration?

The stock shot up by 800% on the back of AI expectations…

I bring that up because Apple recently announced that it is integrating AI into their product lines… 

While they’re a little late to the party… 

I believe this recent development could lead to explosive opportunities for Apple going forward.

Will Apple shoot up 800% like Nvidia did? 

Who knows! 

But I can tell you this… 

Apple is a very unique ticker because it tends to experience a unique phenomenon called “Profit Cycles” throughout the year…  

 
 
And I suspect that these cycles will evolve into something even bigger and better soon… 

Let’s call this newly evolved phenomenon “AI Supercycles”! 

I’m not just making up a label to throw out there either… 

The ticker has earned that label due to the cycles that already existed and all of the media hype that’s come to fruition lately. 

The last time there was this much buzz around the integration of artificial intelligence… 

Nvidia stock shot up by 800%… 

Meta surged 297%... 

And Amazon soared 120%... 

In just 18 months! 


While I cannot guarantee future profits or shield against losses… 

I don’t expect Apple to keep lagging behind these other tickers for very long. 

Join me on Monday afternoon when I will be spilling the beans about the stock at 1pm ET during my Apple Earnings Preview.

Just use this link to register so I know you’re coming… It’s FREE.


We're in this together,

Graham Lindman
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up to 12 Quick-Hit Trades for YOU!

+ 98% off your first month.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ...