Sunday, July 21, 2024

Have you registered for the exciting Apple earnings preview yet?

Apple has some great things going for it right now
 
   
     
Apple is already known for providing traders with explosive growth opportunities… 

After all, YCharts lists it as one of the best performing stocks over the last 25 years… 

 
 
And I believe that the latest AI announcement could help the stock continue to be one of the best performing stocks into the foreseeable future. 

You can catch all of my thoughts about the ticker during the Apple earnings preview.

The introduction of AI has done wonders for a variety of tickers in the tech industry… 

Nvidia stock shot up by 800%… 

Meta surged 297%... 

And Amazon soared 120%... 

In just 18 months! 


I can’t think of any reason why things would be different for Apple over that same time span. 

In other words, there should be plenty of “Profit Cycles” for us to trade in the near future… 

Except these next cycles should become even bigger and better…

So, let’s call them “AI Supercycles”!

Obviously, I don’t have a crystal ball but… 

I can show you how I plan on leveraging these supercycles during my Apple Earnings Preview. 

Just follow this link to express your interest in the presentation. 

Then I'll see you at 1pm ET on Monday! 


We're in this together,

Graham Lindman
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up to 12 Quick-Hit Trades for YOU!

+ 98% off your first month.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ...