Friday, July 5, 2024

What I haven't (yet) told 60 MINUTES

Twice in recent years, I've gone on CBS' 60 Minutes TV program to break huge financial stories...
 

Dear Reader,

Hi, my name is Whitney Tilson...

Twice in recent years, I've gone on CBS' 60 Minutes TV program to break huge financial stories...

Back in December 2008, for example, I explained to Scott Pelley on national TV how the second wave of the U.S. mortgage crisis would unfold, and why stocks would soar – right before the biggest bull market in U.S. history.

Then in March of 2015, I detailed for Anderson Cooper and the entire country a big scandal within one of America's most popular home improvement companies.

And now...

I've reached out to my contact at 60 Minutes again because I've uncovered a huge story now unfolding... centered around America's richest county.

I would bet almost anything you have no idea where America's richest county is... the secret that's quietly unfolding there... or how you can take advantage of the situation to potentially make 10 times your money in the coming years.

This story is just starting to leak out in the financial papers... and soon I'm sure it will be all over the mainstream press.

I strongly suggest you get the details now and learn how to position yourself BEFORE the rest of the investment world catches on.

I explain everything you need to know, on my website here...

Sincerely,

Whitney Tilson
Editor, Stansberry Research

P.S. The photos and drone footage I shot in America's richest county are pretty incredible. This could be the single best money-making opportunity in America over the next few years. Get the facts and my recommended investment steps here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This 97% accurate trading system is going viral

This may be the most powerful... Sponsored Content   This may be the most powerful... Fellow Trader,   If you're like most p...